Welcome to the IOC's Integrity and Compliance Hotline
This Hotline can be used to:
- Report suspicious approaches or activities related to competition manipulation.
For all football related reports, please use the existing reporting mechanisms of FIFA and UEFA. For all doping related reports, please contact the World Anti-Doping Agency or your national/regional responsible authority.
- 2. Report incidents when you feel that you may have been the victim of, or have witnessed, an incident of harassment and/or abuse during the Olympic Games.
- Report infringements of the IOC Code of Ethics or other matters, including financial misconduct or further legal, regulatory and ethical breaches over which the IOC has jurisdiction.
- Confidentiality: Your identity will not be disclosed to persons beyond those responsible for investigating your report, without your explicit consent.
- Anonymity: Any person can request to stay anonymous and such request will be respected by the IOC. However, we encourage the disclosure of personal information to enable appropriate follow-up.
- Click here for details regarding protective measures and the process the IOC will undertake following the submission of a report.
WHAT DO YOU WISH TO REPORT?
Integrity Non-Compliance (other than competition manipulation)
Harassment / Abuse in sport